Some time ago i released a first version of my tiBackup software.
Since that i have greatly enhanced the functions of this software. Some new features are:
- Alot of GUI cleanup/enhancement and code reorganisation
- Added feature to send notification to eMailadress when backup is finished
- Added feature to execute a custom script before backup starts (special tiBackup VARS can be used to make it even more dynamic)
- All available disks can be used now for backups, not only USB attached disks
- Backups can be started manually (executed in own thread now, so dont block the GUI)
In the future there are new features planned like:
- Not only allow “hotplug” backups but also timed backups (every day, every week, custom time, …)
- More notification options
- More scripts options
- Give me some input you want… ; )
Please note there are no precompiled binaries right now because of lot of changes made every time. So you must compile your own binaries. I will give short instructions how to do it in the project site here.