MP3 and OGG Tag Editor
- – Linux / Windows OS / (MacOS not tested, no test platform available)
- – C-Compiler with default distro dev-utilities(GCC 3.x and 4.x, mingw)
- – Qt4 Opensource SDK
- – Taglib SDK
- – Crossplatform mp3/ogg tag editor with same codebase
- – Uses Qt4 Opensource as GUI Toolkit
- – Drag and Drop support for loading files / folders
- – Actions support eg rename loaded files to specific format (finished, more to come)
- – Windows Vista / 7 glass support (only preferences window yet)
Install and use on Windows/Linux (Source release):
- 1. You have to setup a Eclipse/QT4/Mingw developement environment
- 2. Import the files as Qt4 Gui project.
- 3. Link it with the taglib library. (edit .pro file)
- 4. Compile and run it within the Eclipse environment.