Scalix Installer version 0.11.4.5 for Scalix 11.x.x
This project is discontinued
- Support for version 11.4.5 added.
- Fixes for hostname/FQDN check.
- – Python interpreter (Version 2.4 or 2.5 tested)
- – Scalix package 11.x.x (you have to copy the scalix-package into the same location as the installer)
- – Debian based system (Debian 4.0 “Etch” or Ubuntu 8.04 “Hardy” tested, all 32bit)
- – Ubuntu versions older than 8.04 will not be supported anymore but code is still present
Important: Please use, if possible, the latest scalix version as code updates will only be present on the latest version for the installer.
Hint: Working on Debian 5.0 / Ubuntu 8.10 releases, but there seems be a lot broken packages, so I will promise nothing at the moment. Maybe the next Scalix Version will be ‘optimized’ for the new OS releases.
- – Automatic check of required tools and libs
- – Automatic installation and configuration of Scalix-packages and their dependencies
- – Only a few important things will be prompted
- – Installation will take approximately 10 minutes (depends on the speed of your computer and internet)
- – German and english installation language
- – GPLv3